|Setting up Eudora Light
3.0 to receive e-mail
To setup your Eudora Light 3.0 to handle your new POP3 e-mail
account, please follow the instruction below :-
- Select Tool --> Options... to start the Options dialog box.
- Select Getting Started Category and fill out the POP account
field. There is a bit tricky in entering the POP account field, you have to enter your
domain twice. For example, if your e-mail address is email@example.com then you have to enter
firstname.lastname@example.org in the POP account field.
- Enter your name in the Real name field. This name will
appear in the From field of your outgoing mail.
- Enter your full e-mail address in the Return address field.
For example email@example.com
- Select Host Category to specify your SMTP server. Enter your
domain name in the SMTP field. If your domain is xyz.com then enter xyz.com as your SMTP
- Click OK button to finish setting.