|Setting up MS Outlook
Express to receive e-mail
To setup your Outlook Express to handle your new POP3 e-mail
account, please follow the instruction below :-
- Select Tools --> Accounts... to open
the Internet Accounts dialog box.
- Click button Add and select Mail... to start the Internet
- Enter Your Name in the display name field. This name will
appear in the From field of the outgoing message. Type your name as it would you like to
appear. Click Next > button.
- Enter your e-mail address in the E-mail address field. For
- Click Next > button to fill out
the Incoming mail (POP3 or IMAP) server and Outgoing mail (SMTP)
server field with your domain name. If you domain name is xyz.com then fill in
xyz.com for both fields.
- Click Next > button to enter
your Internet Mail Logon information. Enter your full
e-mail address in the POP account
name field and enter your password in the Password field.
- Click Next > button to enter a
friendly name for your new mail account to be setup then click Next >
button again to select your connection type.
- Click Next > button and Finish
button to end the setting.